Gah, NGD... but not!

What's Hot
I've bought a guitar from a chap on eBay. He's messaged to say that I can collect this evening, but I can't because my wife will be working. Dammit! I'm collecting it tomorrow night instead... then bringing it home, putting it in my office... and driving to Gloucester until Friday night O_o

Pictures to follow at the weekend, probably; although I'm out all day on Saturday too, so the first chance I'll get to play it properly will be Sunday :anguished: :lol: 
Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• King85King85 Frets: 631
    If you're in Gloucester for work surely take it with you and annoy the person in the hotel room next door
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • King85 said:
    If you're in Gloucester for work surely take it with you and annoy the person in the hotel room next door
    I did think about it but it would mean leaving it in the car all day on Friday after I've checked out of the hotel & I don't really like the idea of that 
    Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)

• King85King85 Frets: 631
    That's a fair point