SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

F/S Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 18 Twelve & Cover - NOW SOLD!

glt56glt56 Frets: 209
edited December 2019 in Amps £
SOLD!! Looking for £350 ono for this compact and versatile little amp  & cover, with a special design full 12" speaker, not the usual 10".  Condition is absolutely superb with home use only.  It has Power Soak, Red Box speaker emulation and Tube Safety Control features.  You are more than welcome to try it out beforehand, and if you require more details, please check out the review here:

https://www.musicradar.com/reviews/guitars/hughes-kettner-tubemeister-18-twelve-608653

PLEASE NOTE!  This is a UK ONLY sale, with collection in person only, or buyer arranges for courier collection from my work address in Manchester.  Payment by bank transfer or PPG as usual ... oh, or cash on collection of course, DOH!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• glt56glt56 Frets: 209
    Uppity :)
    C'mon folks, this is a hell of an amp for buttons...  :#
  • VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4718
    Sadly I'm too far away in North London otherwise I'd definitely pop round to try it. I remember trying one in a store many years ago (but only at low volume and can't recall if it was the 10 or 12), and thinking it sounded very nice.
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
    Voxman said:
    Sadly I'm too far away in North London otherwise I'd definitely pop round to try it. I remember trying one in a store many years ago (but only at low volume and can't recall if it was the 10 or 12), and thinking it sounded very nice.
    Many thanks for that, it is fantastic for home, studio & small gig use.  I just need to thin out the herd and make some room I'm afraid.