SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

New to the Forum

Superace1Superace1 Frets: 0
edited December 2019 in LH Guitars £
My first post starts with me looking to sell my Norsworthy "predator " left handed. Made circa 1994 by luthier Phil Norsworthy shortly after leaving Patrick Eggle, this has a solid Brazilian mahogany body with Ebony fretboard. Seymour Duncan JB and 59's are both coil tapped. The body is virtually unmarked and plays beautifully. This is one of a very few guitars that Phil made, and included are a few emails from him confirming this.
I'd prefer collection from York, but may well be able to meet up somewhere convenient. Guitar comes with a softbagl. Looking for £550.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Hi @Superace1 ; if you hovver over your post and click on the little black cog that appears in the top right hand order you can edit including moving this to a more appropriate category.
    If you want to add photos ( usually advised) then use imgur or similar hosting site and post the direct link.
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • Thanks. I'll tidy the Ad up when I get back home, plus add pictures!