SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

3 x 500k long shaft pots WANTED

shugzshugz Frets: 768
Hi folks,

As the title says, on the lookout for 3 x long shaft 500k pots of a half decent standard. Open to used ones and not fussed on maker as long as they work and don't have half a ton of solder over them..

I know they can be got online new but costs need to be low on this project whilst still giving a working guitar at the end hence this request. Just thinking anyone doing guitar tech/ electrics may have some candidates in their spares boxes. Alpha long shafts as well would do.

Thanks for taking the time to read this feel free to get in touch if you have anything suitable.

Cheers 
Hugh

www.proudhoney.com

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11590
    tFB Trader
    I have a set of Gibson ones from a LP 

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

• shugzshugz Frets: 768
    Sorry taking an age to respond. Any ideas on costs? Might have sourced something locally but if you can let me know thatd be much appreciated.

Cheers 
    Hugh

www.proudhoney.com