SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

For Sale: Gretsch G400JV Synchromatic Jimmie Vaughan SOLD

downbytheriverdownbytheriver Frets: 1049
edited November 2020 in Acoustics £
Well now, here’s Something I never thought I would sell... never mind both of them! The first one having gone elsewhere,  this one remains for sale. Moved to general guitars in case any JV fans haven’t seen it! 

Japanese built, solid spruce top, laminated maple back and sides, maple neck, ebony fingerboard, Nitrocellulose lacquer, 25 1/2 inch scale, Grover imperial tuners, Fishman Archtop system pickup (undersaddle) with preamp under the scratchplate (volume and tone controls on edge of scratchplate) Gretsch fitted case. 

Im at a loss as to what else to tell you, other than this is the best plugged in acoustic sound that I have ever had (best for me anyway), but I just don’t do acoustic gigs anymore. 

This guitar is basically close to mint - unmarked as far as I can see. Reduced to £995 ON HOLD 

Would i I take a trade? It would have to be incredibly special - something like a Gibson ES125... maybe. Or perhaps a B&G Little Sister, non-cutaway, P90s. 

I am absolutely NOT prepared to ship this. Collection only, from the southern New Forest. Meeting elsewhere by negotiation - anything’s possible! 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments