SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SHORT NOTICE Dweezil Zappa Leeds Townhall 2 Tickets Tonight 10/12

DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 7322
me and my wife were going to this tonight but she's now ill and the babysitters have dropped out.

£30 for both tickets? I live in Leeds and home all day.

I look to have paid close to a hundred with fees and postage. They're on row 9 so pretty good. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 7322
    edited December 2019
     Sorry if not allowed. I've got 2 tickets for Dweezil Zappa tonight in leeds at the Townhall, row 9. We can no longer go so I'm moving them on for £30 (for both) if anyone is interested?
    I look to have paid close to a hundred all in, and they're playing all of Hot Rats.
  • I went to see this show on Sunday in Oxford. First half is Hot Rats then the second half is twice as long with tons of varying pieces from the back catalogue. It was outstanding!
  • My son lives in Leeds so I've messaged him. Probably unlikely but I'll pay if he does want to. If it wasn't a 260 mile round trip I'd go. Shame you can't go, I'm sure you'll move the tickets on at that price. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • Are they physical tickets rather than e tickets ( assuming those could be emailed on) then? 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6388
    MODS: Threads merged - only one thread per item please - no shotgunning multiple topics
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • thebreezethebreeze Frets: 2801
    longshins said:
    I went to see this show on Sunday in Oxford. First half is Hot Rats then the second half is twice as long with tons of varying pieces from the back catalogue. It was outstanding!
    Absolutely right, I saw him in London last week.  Outstanding gig I thought.  Just brilliant.  Persuade your son @EricTheWeary ;
    Yeah they're real tickets.
  • LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2244
    If i could get to Leeds in time i would have these in a heartbeat - i went to the Manchester show and it was absolutely fantastic. 

Someone is in for a treat at that price..
  • I wish
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2408
    edited December 2019
    Oh man. If I’d known about this sooner.... can the tickets be emailed or are they the physical paper kind?
    There's the Hot Rats section of the show on youtube in good quality so I'll just watch that  :'(