SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold Pending - Bacchus Classic series BLP STD FM

designerseye88designerseye88 Frets: 987
edited December 2019 in Guitars £

For sale is my Bacchus Classic series LP. These guitars were made for 2 years between 2011-2012 and are the top range of guitars made by Bacchus in the Deviser factory in Japan.

The Deviser factory makes for a few big names (Momose & Headway)  in Japan and is known for its quality and craftsmanship. The build on this guitar is excellent and has many features from the Gibson custom shop for a lot less money. It’s a great sounding and playing guitar but I need further money for my business.

The body is a one piece mahogany back with a lovely sold maple flamed top. This guitar has a long tenon and what looks to be a rosewood fret board. The hardware is all Gotoh and the pots are CTS with 0.22 PIO caps. The pickups in the guitar are the original Pickups which sound very good indeed. The finish on these guitars is poly with a thin layer of nitro over the top, Quite unusual to find but it works and looks great. Its hard to come by these ones as a flame top, Most classic series tend to be plain tops and the colour on this one is a very nice heritage cherry. The guitar is in overall great condition and i have only noticed one small scuff on the finish which is around 1cm long which is the last pic, This is on the side so barely noticeable. 

A little more info on these can be found below:

https://greasyfrets.wordpress.com/2014/09/05/2011-bacchus-classic-series-blp-std-fm/

-Long tenon

-Heritage cherry finish, Poly over Nitro lacquer

-500K cts POTS & 0.22 pio caps

-Bacchus own double white pickups

-Gotoh hardware including ABR-1 bridge

-Epiphone hardcase & Certificate

£1200   £1100     NOW £1050

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump and a price drop to £1100
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • brooombrooom Frets: 1170
    These are cool guitars. Good luck with the sale.
  • Jock68Jock68 Frets: 902
    Got one and it is pure quality, although I did change to Seth Lovers, now it is amazing.
    Jock
  • Thanks guys, yes these are lovely guitars, fantastic quality and IMO up there with Gibbo custom shop stuff. 
  • Price drop and a bump, Great guitar this and the build quality is fantastic 
  • New pics added bump