SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: Wazmeister Super Sale !

What's Hot
WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9531
edited December 2019 in FX £
So, here we go, and EVERYONE of these is quality, a classic, and imho the best there is out there...

All will be lovingly packaged and posted Special Delivery - which is fully insured, next day by 1pm

For more details on each pedal and some nice photees, please follow the thread;

1.   Analogman GE7 PRO - £119 ono

2.   Tone King Iron Man Mini - £179 ono SOLD

3.   LAA NV81 - Stunning - £169 ono SOLD

4.   Cornish NB3 - Simply silent and outstanding - £210 SOLD

5.   King Of Tone - Custom Colour Shiny Black - High Gain, 4 inputs - £435 SOLD

6.   King Tone Duellist - Very rare green - awesome - £319 SOLD

1.) Analogman Boss GE7 EQ/Boost - £119 ppg ono

I own two of these; yes, I know lots of people say that, but see the photo below ! Far superior to the noisy standard GE7, this is a (as new - looks unused) 2018 model. Modded by Analogman, this is the GE7 PRO.

Mint with all the candy. Im selling the brand new one

This pedal single handed changed my whole pedal board approach. Rehearsed on Monday with the Matchless and 
just this pedal !

Analogman description here;

The GE-7 is a very popular EQ pedal. But it can add some noise if you move the sliders away from the center. Even bringing a slider DOWN will add noise, try it! Our mod replaces three chips with the King of Tone chip, which is a low noise chip designed for tone controls, so it's perfect in this application. We also change a bunch of cheap capacitors used for tone control to high grade metal film caps. This lowers noise and improves tone.

We also move the frequency of the lowest 100Hz slider up a bit, as it's too low for normal guitar use. The chips we use take about 40% more power (goes from 16mA to 23mA), so a battery will not last as long, better to use a power supply. A normal alkaline battery will still last over 15 hours, so you can still use batteries if you want.

2.) Tone King Iron Man Mini - £179 ppg SOLD

Superb, and I mean superb, at ANY volume. Does not affect the core tone of your amp.

Light not working (might be the batteries), non original box but lovely condition and does have the Manual

VERY OPEN TO OFFERS ON THIS !!!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments