SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS- Early 90s MiJ Squier Strat Neck

impmannimpmann Frets: 12665
I'm moving this on, as it isn't going to be used any time soon and I could do with some Xmas funds...

This is an early 1990s Fujigen made Squier Strat neck. It is exactly the same shape, size and profile as an early Silver Series one  - I compared it to my original 1992 SS. The only difference being the Gotoh machine heads on the SS. So its a slim C - with the same feel as 90% of the Jap Strats of the same era, but with a Satin finish.

Its been well played - as you can see. There is a bit of fret wear but there's still plenty left if you wanted to stone it down - thats what I was going to do. 
The truss rod works fine. The rosewood is a little dry and there is some marking to it - see pics. Nothing of concern IMHO, but if you are looking for mint, you'd do better with new...

I have strung it up and played it briefly - and it played ok, with no chronic fret buzz. 

These are getting harder to find but I'm aware it has a few issues - therefore its cheap... £85 delivered (UK Mainland).

Pics:

Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• impmannimpmann Frets: 12665
    Bump for a lovely MiJ neck
    Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom