SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Boss FS-6 on hold

downbytheriverdownbytheriver Frets: 1049
edited February 2020 in FX £

FS Boss FS-6 Dual switch 

Two switches (switchable from latched to unlatch), switchable polarity, connection by two mono cables or a TRS.  Bombproof. No packaging etc. £25 delivered in the UK. 

SOLD TC Forcefield compressor - boxed, with instructions 

£18delivered in the UK SOLD

SOLD: Klone labelled in the ancient language of Mordor. 

Terrific Klone, built by some on the FB and bought from them by me! Wish I could remember who it was! Anyway, I own far too many Klones and this one is up for sale. Super bargain at £40 delivered in the UK. SOLD

SOLD: MXR Sugar Drive. 

Another Klone - actually one of my favourites but getting no use at the moment. No packaging, no instructions, no power supply - yours for £50 delivered in the UK. SOLD

WITHDRAWN Analog Alien Joe Walsh Double Classic. 

This pedal has been the mainstay of my pedalboard for the last two years but  I have finally acquired a Duellist and it’s time to move this on. The pedal combines a studio quality compressor with a tweed deluxe amp style drive. If you don’t know about Analog Alien, they are fascinating people who own an Analog studio in New York and started building pedals for use in the studio - their customers demanded access to the pedals so they started building them commercially - I have owned most of their pedals, they are all brilliant but this is probably the best of the lot. Comes with all the original packaging (including the lunch bag!). Bargain at £165 delivered in the UK

. SOLD Pettyjohn Pettydrive V2
 Fantastic Dual drive - combining the Iron and Chime pedals in one enclosure. Only selling because I have too many similar sounds on the board and I can’t live without the Duellist “Bluesbreaker” sound. Immense amount of control over the sounds - one side basically US, the other British. Fx loop between the two sides. 

Boxed, instructions, free Velcro. £250 delivered in the UK. SOLD
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments