Six String Supplies

What's Hot
In the process of building my first Tele from parts. Absolutely rubbish at soldering so had a look around for a pre-made harness, came across Ed at Six String Supplies, a member of this very forum. Ordered the solderless Tele harness, received today, and have to say it's an absolute work of art, beautifully made and probably the best packaging I've ever seen. No feedback thread for Ed so wanted to say a quick thank you here and recommend a look at his website if you're as useless with electrics as I am!
My other passion is firearms! Does that make me a closet Redneck???
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• PhiltrePhiltre Frets: 4164
    Totally agree with that! I ordered a harness for an Epiphone Dot from @sixstringsupplies and yes it was a work of art, as you say.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • RockerRocker Frets: 4947
    I got a pre-wired LP controls kit for my Epi LP from @sixstringsupplies recently. Also a pre-wired selector switch, new knobs and pointers at the same time. The work is top notch, a work of art as others have said. I left the guitar with a tech to fit the bits as my eyesight is no longer up to the task. Illness has prevented me collecting the guitar, the installation work was completed weeks ago, but I hope to get the guitar back on Monday. 
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

• I'm a regular customer of Ed's and always happy with the service provided.
  • sixstringsuppliessixstringsupplies Frets: 429
    tFB Trader
    Thanks all! Have a good weekend. 
    For Modders, Makers, Players

https://sixstringsupplies.co.uk/

Our YouTube Channel for handy "How-To" Wiring Tutorials
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom