SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD PENDING: Epiphone by Gibson Sheraton MIK 1980s

What's Hot
pluckedoutpluckedout Frets: 146
edited January 2020 in Guitars £
I won't bang on about how rare these are (they're reasonably rare but not exactly hen's teeth territory) but it is a lovely guitar.

In very good condition and sounds great, only issue is the scratchplate appears to have a small bit of broken plastic; they look better without the scratchplate anyway IMHO. Comes with a functional but very basic gigbag.

Pick up only from High Wycombe, central London or a mutually agreed meeting place. Pictures here:

https://imgur.com/a/KaPSvNl

£475

Not really interested in trades but i never say never so feel free to suggest anything! Am mainly a bassist though but still interested in guitars.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12312
    If this is from the 80's then it will be Japanese and worth considerably more than you are asking, Korean production didn't start until 1997 iirc
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
  • If this is from the 80's then it will be Japanese and worth considerably more than you are asking, Korean production didn't start until 1997 iirc
    That’s not right. You can find Korean made ones from the 80s. Just do a google search.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12312
    If this is from the 80's then it will be Japanese and worth considerably more than you are asking, Korean production didn't start until 1997 iirc
    That’s not right. You can find Korean made ones from the 80s. Just do a google search.
    Yep, I should engage brain!
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
  • VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4723
    edited December 2019
    I think Korean production of the Sheraton II started in 1986 (Mine's a 1988 made in the Samick factory) and the 'Epiphone by Gibson' on the headstock was only used until early 1987. 
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
  • Bump! 
  • Bump
  • Bump
  • GJK1959GJK1959 Frets: 54
    Very pretty.....sadly no dosh  :/

previously 'retsacotarts' on music radar forum
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16090
    I just said that about the new Bugatti Veyron !