SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Cheap two channel USB interface.

What's Hot
Roland UA-22, Focusrite 2i2/2i4, etc.

Don't have a ton of cash but not in a massive rush and not fussed about boxed, etc.

Needs two XLR inputs with separate level controls and phantom power. Otherwise, pretty much anything considered as long as it's cheap.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MoltisantiMoltisanti Frets: 1131
    PM'd

• SlimbertSlimbert Frets: 335
    Still looking!
  • Hey I've got an Alesis io2 that I might be looking to sell - 2 channels, mic/line, phantom power, balanced 1/4 outs, USB2 bus powered

It's a nice little interface but I will be upgrading soon - could do it for 40 quid posted?
  • sweepysweepy Frets: 4180
    Lookout for a Line 6 UX2, they have 2 XLR’s and pop upon eBay quite regularly 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SlimbertSlimbert Frets: 335
    Thanks for the offers, folks. I've decided to do things a different way so if anyone has a Zoom H4n (or pro, or similar) then please let me know!
  • Slimbert said:
    Thanks for the offers, folks. I've decided to do things a different way so if anyone has a Zoom H4n (or pro, or similar) then please let me know!
    no worries! If you decide you do want an interface I’d do the Alesis for £30