SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: 2010 Gibson J-45 Custom Shop Vintage + Calton Case

What's Hot
deadgratefuldeadgrateful Frets: 177
edited February 2020 in Acoustics £
I may be crazy, but I'm selling my 2010 Custom shop J-45. I previously owned two TV (True Vintage) models, an SJ-200 and a J-45 very similar to this one, but this was my keeper. It's been stored impeccably over the years and has only ever been played by myself since purchase. It's the best recording guitar I've ever owned... The Calton case is an original made my Keith himself and is now a piece of history. It's actually never been gigged so the case was a pointless luxury, but it really is the best case around. They cost over a grand now and I doubt are as well made as Keith's originals.

Condition is excellent with only a few very minor marks that you have to look closely for. The original vintage tuners are absolutely awful so I had them professional changed for the correct aesthetic pearl Waverly's.

I'm more than happy to arrange viewings at my home in Brighton but for serious buyers only please...

Feel free to contact me via phone on 07984620599

Asking £2800

NOW: £2600! or £2100 with Gibson case rather than the Calton

Serial: 12480047

Adirondack (red spruce) single ply top

Mahogany back and sides

Amazonian fret-board and bridge

Bone nut and saddle

Waverly tuners

Nitro VOS lacquer

Vintage correct scalloped bracing

Professional set up