Smoke on the Water solo

What's Hot

Well, I think reading the title is not much to say hahahaha a cover of Smoke on the Water solo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vPrt6IJ6i4

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24579
    Duplicate thread deleted.
  • ooops!
  • prowlaprowla Frets: 4916
    I don't know why people slide on the main riff - second person I've seen in two days who knows the solo and plays the riff wrong!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • RockerRocker Frets: 4978
    I don't remember ever listening to the track from start to finish so I was unaware that there was a guitar solo in the song.  The classic riff - yes.  Another snippet of information learned today!  That makes the running total up to three, still loads of time for a few more.....
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

• BrizeBrize Frets: 5629
    prowla said:
    I don't know why people slide on the main riff - second person I've seen in two days who knows the solo and plays the riff wrong!
    I think it's such a simple riff that people learn it in seconds flat and move on thinking they've nailed it. Sliding from the sixth fret to the fifth ruins it, as does omitting the couple of rests that are necessary in order for it to sound right.
  • prowla said:
    jajajajaja  B)
  • Rocker said:
    I don't remember ever listening to the track from start to finish so I was unaware that there was a guitar solo in the song.  The classic riff - yes.  Another snippet of information learned today!  That makes the running total up to three, still loads of time for a few more.....
    HAHAHAHAH it's never too late to learn something new
  • phil_bphil_b Frets: 2010
    edited April 2020

my favourite version: skip to 01:28 for song