60s telecaster build

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• That looks gorgeous , well played the pair of you.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • longjawlongjaw Frets: 423
    Looks great!
  • mcsdanmcsdan Frets: 451
    Thanks. I'm pleased how it's turned out.

@hoops sonic blue sounds fab. I sure one of Scotts sonic blue tele bodies for sale recently and was tempted to do another tele!! lol Interested to see how it turns out.
  • hoopshoops Frets: 224
    Hope it will be very similar to yours only in sonic blue obviously. Will post some pics when completed. Hope you are enjoying yours. 
  • Thanks for sharing, looks awesome. 

I've been fighting the urge (and lacking funds) to start an SG Relics version of a Jimmy Page mirror Tele and that's pretty much what you've done here.
    Thanks for sharing, looks awesome. 

I've been fighting the urge (and lacking funds) to start an SG Relics version of a Jimmy Page mirror Tele and that's pretty much what you've done here.
    Ah yes, similar. Hadn’t realised !! 
  • GoldenEraGuitarsGoldenEraGuitars Frets: 8823
    tFB Trader
    mcsdan said:
    Thanks for sharing, looks awesome. 

Ah yes, similar. Hadn’t realised !! 
    I think my up charge for sticking stuff onto a tele is £15,000. Still a little cheaper than fender ;)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Bargain! haha
  • GluedtoMusicGluedtoMusic Frets: 74
    tFB Trader
    Looks great, nice job!
    Supplier of Gotoh, Fender, Gibson, Faber, Schaller, Hipshot, Floyd Rose, TonePros, Graph Tech, Hosco luthier tools and many more.
  • rze99rze99 Frets: 2283
    Looks a great.

Warning: it’s bloody addictive!  

I’ve been building a lot and now have 18 builds. I’m out of space but don’t want to sell them..

I want to build more but my wife has had enough of our home being a workshop / guitar shop so the dining room is now back to its original function configuration. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    rze99 said:
    Looks a great.

I’ve been building a lot and now have 18 builds. I’m out of space but don’t want to sell them..

I want to build more but my wife has had enough of our home being a workshop / guitar shop so the dining room is now back to its original function configuration. 
    Just build a workshop. Gradually move yourself into the workshop. Build more guitars. Happy wife. Happy life.

Sorted. :) 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    rze99 said:
    Looks a great.

yep I can see the addiction!! Have some ideas for other projects but need to find places to put them first lol
  • PeteCPeteC Frets: 409
    Great job.  I would love a Tele like that.  I had a Highway One which I sold and regretted. I then bought a Ritchie Kotzen Tele after selling some amps and raising funds, but it’s such a custom look I hardly play it for fear of scratching it !   Maybe I should trade it for a relic style 60s Tele   

Enjoy that guitar - it’s fantastic.   
    thanks @PeteC. Is quite refreshing not having to worry about the first ding on a guitar but then none of my are case queens either. They are meant for playing. ;)

I must resist the urge to do another (or two)
    tFB Trader
    mcsdan said:
    thanks @PeteC. Is quite refreshing not having to worry about the first ding on a guitar but then none of my are case queens either. They are meant for playing. ;)

I must resist the urge to do another (or two)
    Resist nothing
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    :)