SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT - EM Drive and EchoSex Baby

edenfield99edenfield99 Frets: 349
edited March 2020 in FX £

Emerson EM Drive - good condition but no box.Velcro. £65.00

Foxgear Echosex Baby - good condition, boxed, Velcro. £60.00

All prices are PP F&F and include special delivery.

SOLD/TRADED...

Crucial Audio Echo-Nugget, Brand new, real tube driven delay and pre-amp pedal. It’s great it’s just 16vac powered (original power supply and uk adapter included) and too awkward for my board...I also need the cash as it’s been an expensive Christmas. Literally played once and been back in the box since I got it in November. https://crucialaudio.com/product/analog-delay/
£400 shipped. SOLD

Nocturne Jr Barnyard - Great octal pre-amp pedal from Nocturne, great boost, great tones. Reluctant sale but I also have the El Pescadoro and can’t really justify both. Velcro, no box (it doesn’t come with one)             £170.00 SOLD 

Nocturne Nailhead Tremolo - Great sounding trem with the option to use as a clean boost. Again a reluctant sale but my tremolo needs are covered with my White Whale and Twin Peaks pedals. Velcro, no box (it doesn’t come with one)             £150.00 SOLD

Solidgoldfx If 6 was 9 Great silicone fuzz, cleans up Really well for a silicone fuzz. Only selling because I got a Sunlion this this isn’t needed. No box, no velcro £75.00 shipped  SOLD

Mojohand One Ton Bee - fuzz based on the fuzzrite sound. Awesome fuzz but it’s just not being used. Velcro. £65 shipped. SOLD

Genevieve Scream Queen Germanium treble booster with frequency control. Used once, sounds great but is surplus with the Sunlion £50 shipped SOLD

ZVex Distortron - great MiaB, surplus to requirements. Non original box, velcro. £55.00 shipped SOLD

Wampler Faux Tape Delay v1 - Bought on here, surplus to requirements. Boxed and with Velcro. £90.00 shipped. SOLD

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments