Cover Challenge #8 - Results

Another challenge and another bunch of great entries but there can only be one winner. And this time it's 

@stratman3142 with his first instrumental triumph on 13 points, and what a belter it was. Please PM me within the next 48hrs with your choice to start off 2020

You can here the winning track here:

https://soundcloud.com/thefretboard/loco-stratman3142?in=thefretboard/sets/cover-challenge-no8-crazy

Runners up

@bezzer 11 points
@IMC1980 9 points
@flying_pie 3 points
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Well that's a surprise. I never expected to win this one. The two usual 'also rans' came 1st and 2nd so good for @Bezzer too.

Many thanks for the votes.
    It's not a competition.
  • BezzerBezzer Frets: 583
    Ha ha, @stratman3142 had to happen sometime :-)

congrats man, it’s a great track.
  • Aye. Great job.

FWIW I wonder if it would help if we allowed a little more time for entries in 2020. As things stand we have been doing a 2 month timespan for entries and voting. I'm thinking it might be better to increase that to 3 months in total but would value your collective opinions
  • IMC1980IMC1980 Frets: 145
    Aye. Great job.

FWIW I wonder if it would help if we allowed a little more time for entries in 2020. As things stand we have been doing a 2 month timespan for entries and voting. I'm thinking it might be better to increase that to 3 months in total but would value your collective opinions
    I am up for this; as much as I enjoy the challenges, with family and work the current 2 month cycle doesn't leave much time for anything else musically. 
  • 3 months is good for me. That's the approximate period for the Composition Challenge.

It's not a competition.