Band Tshirt designs

What's Hot

Comments

• Thanks for all the responses, apparently the bottom middle is supposed to be the backprint of the bottom left one, as indicated by the fractionally smaller gap between them...not sure if that changes any opinions.
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16294
    Thanks for all the responses, apparently the bottom middle is supposed to be the backprint of the bottom left one, as indicated by the fractionally smaller gap between them...not sure if that changes any opinions.
    Ahh, it does mine. Although my hair isn't long enough to cover that back print so I'd have that.
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • ReverendReverend Frets: 4999
    Thanks for all the responses, apparently the bottom middle is supposed to be the backprint of the bottom left one, as indicated by the fractionally smaller gap between them...not sure if that changes any opinions.
    Ahh, it does mine. Although my hair isn't long enough to cover that back print so I'd have that.
    Mine is, although mine is long enough to cover a back print across the bottom of a shirt, let alone the top. 
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16294
    Reverend said:
    Mine is, although mine is long enough to cover a back print across the bottom of a shirt, let alone the top. 
    I think this Discussion does raise the question as to whether you need a shirt at all!
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    Top row middle for me, looks like something a skate brand would produce, which is good with me.
  • pmbombpmbomb Frets: 1169
    top right because it has the name of the band legible to readers not in on the graphics.

and yeah, it looks like prison to me too.

• pmbombpmbomb Frets: 1169

Dopesick said:
    Top right but with the logo horizontal rather than at an angle.

If not then the bottom centre, but with the logo a few inches lower. Not sure why but the top centre shirt just reminds me of juggalos and that ain't good.

see
  • Middle top and middle bottom. 
    Link to my trading feedback
  • fields5069fields5069 Frets: 3826
    Middle top.
    Some folks like water, some folks like wine.
    My feedback thread is here.
  • SnagsSnags Frets: 5368
    Assuming 1 is top left and 6 is bottom right, anything apart from those ones :)

Although my top three would be, in no order, top middle, top right, and bottom left.
  • BezzerBezzer Frets: 585
    I quite like all of them to be honest.  I like the design of the red one a lot but it's hard to link to the band.

Middle top I really like, probably my favourite.  Bottom F/B design is really good too and maybe a bit more subtle which some do seem to like.
  • spark240spark240 Frets: 2084
    Fact is you'll be hard pushed to sell many anyhow....unless you are planning to freebie them as promos...or just a bit of fun.

White only works best on Black Tees...colours on what tees in my experience.

Mac Mini M1
    Presonus Studio One V5
     https://www.studiowear.co.uk/ -
     https://twitter.com/spark240
     Facebook - m.me/studiowear.co.uk
    Reddit r/newmusicreview 
  • LastMantraLastMantra Frets: 3822
    Top middle for me.
    spark240 said:
    Fact is you'll be hard pushed to sell many anyhow....unless you are planning to freebie them as promos...or just a bit of fun.

Why do say that? Ive worked gigs where bands have made £1k a night and more.
    Reverend said:
    spark240 said:

Well I guess if you have massive following ...personally  in 50 years Ive never bought a tee at a gig of a relatively unknown band.

Mac Mini M1
    Presonus Studio One V5
    Reddit r/newmusicreview 
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    @PolarityMan - just a note that the links to Twitter and Facebook in your profile don't work for me 

Mac Mini M1
    Presonus Studio One V5
    Reddit r/newmusicreview 
  • spark240 said:
    @PolarityMan - just a note that the links to Twitter and Facebook in your profile don't work for me 
    Lol forgot they were there..the twitter hasnt been updated since 2016 though and the content is....dubious
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
  • BezzerBezzer Frets: 585
    edited January 2020
    spark240 said:
    Reverend said:
    spark240 said:

Well I guess if you have massive following ...personally  in 50 years Ive never bought a tee at a gig of a relatively unknown band.
    That’s you though, not everyone.
    if I’ve enjoyed a band, especially a local one, I’ll often buy a tee with a good design on it.

My old band did some really simple ones, printed 50 up and sold out in one show. 

Horses for courses as they say
    Ive currently got about 200 band shirts.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DopesickDopesick Frets: 1508
    edited January 2020
    spark240 said:
    Reverend said:
    spark240 said:

I have a sneaky suspicion you may be in the minority on this one.

From various music scenes over the country, which are full of relatively unknown bands, the vast majority of their sales (which can vary from minimal to in the thousands) are based off t-shirts, long sleeves, hoodies, beanies etc.