SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS-2007 Epiphone Les Paul Studio £220

BeardyAndyBeardyAndy Frets: 716
edited January 2020 in Guitars £
Selling my Epiphone LP Studio. This is the proper set neck version not the LT with a bolt on. 

In great condition except for the 1 ding in the pics, nice low action and all completely stock from new. Holds tune nicely and lovely to play (loaned it to a mate while i was doing a set up on his guitar and he ended up buying one too!)

Paint is the Chameleon finish, looks green in the pics but when the light catches it on the angle it goes purple like a TVR.
(Just an example, not my guitar)

Looking for offers around £220 or trades. Ideally a semi hollow of some sort like a Epi' Dot or Gretsch.

Comes with a gig bag, collection from Southampton preferred but could post. Probably around £30.

Any question please ask, if you want more pics let me know. These were taken at night so the light was pretty bad!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments