SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN - MJW Roadstar 36 [with 6V6s] £500 - Zilla Fatboy Custom with single 12" Creamback H £200

What's Hot
DavidReesDavidRees Frets: 335
edited January 2020 in Amps £
MJW Roadstar head 36 watts of hand wired push pull Class AB. Valve rectified GZ34 with two ECC83s in the preamp and four 6V6s [not the usual EL84s] output valves. Very simple signal path just a volume and tone control, no effects loops gain stages or such like - very basic but exceptional quality - £500 cash/collection London SE21.
Zilla Fatboy Custom with single 12" Creamback H [rather than the usual 2x12] built by Paul for a trade show - plenty of oomth and in a very fetching silver snakeskin tolex top and back with black sides - 16 ohm , £200 cash/collection London SE21.
Both have heavy duty Roqsolid covers and need a good home ... 
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• p_jay78p_jay78 Frets: 182
    Interested in the Zilla - do you have any pics? Thanks 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DavidReesDavidRees Frets: 335
    edited January 2020
    Withdrawn from sale   ...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • steven70steven70 Frets: 1262
    edited January 2020
    DavidRees said:
    10% price reduction - £399 for the MJW and £129 for the Zilla or buy both for only £499 ...
    Oooh...that's a nice price for the MJW

Largely time wasting questions, I warn you. That said...

So...does it just have the single tone control? Does it break up a bit if you turn the volume up?
    And could one expect to get the volume up in a loudish pub/club band situation?

Cheers
  • photekphotek Frets: 1463
    Did you manage to get some pics chap? A mate of mine is interested, I already have a Roadstar albeit the 18w version and it is an incredible amp!