SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold Gibson Memphis custom ES-330

What's Hot
leerockerleerocker Frets: 607
edited January 2020 in Guitars £
Next one on the block, bought this a couple of months ago from brize and its a cracking guitar but i'm just a gretsch guy and this isn't being  used live so time to go, everytime i play it i change my mind though, its a great playing 330 and a lovely top on this 

set up with 10-52s comes with case and coa, can ship if you cant collect

£2000 not looking for offers and the only thing id be interested in taking in px or trade would be a stills falcon, cheers!
Sold 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DB1DB1 Frets: 5024
    Nice guitar again, Lee. I had one recently (in a p/ex against my ES-225 funnily enough) and it was always intended to be sold on quickly, but it was so nice that I almost kept it (but needed the cash).

Beautiful guitars, lovely necks and a really nice finish on them. GLWTS.
    Call me Dave.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Looks stunning. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • leerockerleerocker Frets: 607
    bump
  • LastMantraLastMantra Frets: 3822
    That is well tasty. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Lee although you said you were only interested in falcons I as a curve ball have a Gretsch 6121 Roundup which has had upgraded tv jones pups and a tru arc bridge, worth a chat? Cheers.
    edited January 2020
    Lee although you said you were only interested in falcons I as a curve ball have a Gretsch 6121 Roundup which has had upgraded tv jones pups and a tru arc bridge, worth a chat? Cheers.
    Sorry I'm only after a stills falcon bud
    bump