SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Carr Mercury V £1700

tomajohatomajoha Frets: 905
edited February 2020 in Amps £
An ex-Waz original up for grabs!

I bought this from the most excellent @Wazmeister last year as a "I must really be a marshall type guy as so many of my favourite players use them? " experiment. Turns out I'm not - I just prefer blackface/silverface Fenders end of. This is far too nice an amp to play sencond fiddle to my old Pro Reverb so I'm going move her on.
I don't really need to say anything that hasnt already been said about these wonderful amps suffice to say its covers all the classic marshall territory (i think!) with a wee dash of 6V6 sparkle. The build quality is exceptional, it is whisper quiet and the built-in attenuator is the best in the business. Most of all its really easy/forgiving to play.

Excellent condition only light scuffs to the tolex on the bottom corners.

£1700 no trades. Will ship at buyers cost/risk- I have a suitable amp box. Based in Yorkshire.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments