SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Yamaha bb1000 & Nanyo Bass collection 5string

funkyfrazfunkyfraz Frets: 93
edited January 2020 in Basses £
Nanyo Bass Collection from early 90's (I think). This plays superbly and sounds wonderful and is in actually excellent condition for the age. I'm not entirely sure what model this is but its one of the active ones. My understanding is that these were pretty expensive when they were new and are made with high quality parts so its actually quite amazing how little they go for these days.

Will come with a cheap but functional softcase. Currently strung EADGC.

No postage at the moment so collection only (just outside Glasgow) but willing to meet somewhere say within a 50 mile radius. 

Cant seem to get anymore photos to upload...more are available at request.

£180.00 (SOLD ELSEWHERE)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• funkyfrazfunkyfraz Frets: 93
    edited January 2020
    Yamaha BB1000 - MIJ 1978

Old P bass type bass from the 70's. It plays really nicely and sounds exactly how a p bass should sound. 

It's also in quite amazing condition, I think it spent quite a lot of it's life not getting played to be honest.

It comes with original fitted hard case  along with all the tools etc. It also comes with (which look like)  the original Yamaha strap and strings.

These are only go up in value so this would be a good investment!

I won't post but willing to travel 50 miles from the central belt (im just outside glasgow).

£580

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom