SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Epiphone Les Paul Custom Black £150

gubblegubble Frets: 1746
edited January 2020 in Guitars £
Due to getting another guitar and operating a 1 in 1 out policy i'm selling my Epi Les Paul Custom.

OK this guitar has had a neck break and a repair - this is clearly visible in the pictures. It's been repaired, it's solid however it doesn't look pretty. But having used this guitar for a year now and probably 20 gigs it's been as sound as a pound. 

I believe the guitar is a 99 Korean model but i'll check the serial number when i get home.

Other than the neck break there's a couple of knocks/buckle marks but nothing major and I beleive the kids are calling it 'patina' these days. 

I put new pickups in around 6 months ago (can't remember what they are nothing too fancy but better than the original epi ones). I'll hand over the Epi pickups to a new owner - thye're just sat in a drawer taking up space.

Straplocks are fitted - Fender gold ones which are rather snazzy.

Black tip has been fitted to the toggle switch.

This has been my backup gigging guitar for 12 months now and whilst it's not a pristine case queen it's been played and well loved. 

I beleive £150 to be a fair price for this considering the neck break and the cosmetic effect the repair has caused.

Based in the New Forest / Poole - collection only i'm afraid i won't be able to post this.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Nice. An honest guitar with mojo, priced realistically. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GJK1959GJK1959 Frets: 54
    Nice...would be tempted if I hadn't splashed out on a 56 Gold Top 

previously 'retsacotarts' on music radar forum
  • Great guitars