SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - candy strat rosewood neck and lpb strat rw fretboard - bargains!!!!! Vids added

What's Hot
poopotpoopot Frets: 9099
edited February 2020 in Guitars £
Ok... house renovation forces sale on these

first up.

2 piece swamp ash body candy nitro finish with lots of checking and aging.

rosewood neck - chunky profile - board was reshot and refretted to iron out some imperfections and now it’s a cracking neck.

pribora voodoo pups - wired up as per dan Armstrong wiring - second tone is a blend.

callaham vintage narrow trem

pics below £850 pictures of the queen please - daddy needs carpets - collection from Redhill area or can meet up within reason...

Second up:

2 piece swamp ash body... has been sunburst, white and now lpb - lots of checking.

allparts fat neck which has been reprofiled and had a refret by @Danielsguitars - not as chunky as it once was but still a handful.

2 fender cs single coils - don’t ask which I really can’t remember. Iron gear paf in the bridge.

wilkinson tuners - low E is a bit squiffy but holds tuning fine...

£650 cash on collection etc etc...

Both of these have been my personal backup strats... mainly giggin with teles these days and I have more strats so I won’t go short...

my house pain can be your pleasure!!!!

peace out!...
1reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments