SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - USA Fender Telecaster Body Fully Loaded

What's Hot
Dazca1Dazca1 Frets: 2
edited January 2020 in Parts £
This is a Fender USA Telecaster that is fully loaded with quality parts. 

Heres the rundown:

Fender USA Tele Body,
Fender Modern Bridge with Saddles,
Fender Control Plate with 4 way Switch,
Fender Tortoise Shell Pickguard,
Fender Noiseless Bridge Pickup,
Bareknuckle Black Guard 55 Neck Pickup.

As you can see its made up of quality parts.  The body is in very good condition although it does have some very minor surface scratches (nothing to worry about though) 
I have checked the pickups before fitting and all good.

The electrics are in good condition although they will need to be checked once a neck is on ( if anything is wrong it will be an easy fix)  I know they were fine.
There has been a kill switch added, not by me, I bought it that way (again an easy fix if you don't want it, you'd just need a new plate, and swap it out)

Theres not really much else to tell you, solid body that's in very good condition and has quality parts.  The only thing you will need is a neck, and some strings and you are in business.

If you'd like a look please message me. 

I would swap for a Mex Strat Deluxe, Strat Roadhouse or Strat 60s Classic Player.  Or a USA Strat and a bit of cash your way.

Thanks for looking

£425, open to sensible offer.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments