SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB power SS amp for kemper stage - CLOSED

What's Hot
joehindley103joehindley103 Frets: 16
edited January 2020 in Amps £
Gonna try my stage through a cab instead of my Dxr10 and see what's what.

Anybody looking to offload a solid state power amp? Looking to avoid breaking the bank...

Need something that I can use as backline live.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• sweepysweepy Frets: 4184
    Look out for the Seymour Duncan 170, a few ppl have them here and rave about them
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16095
    You might just as well buy a Redsound active Cab .......and be done ;that's how to get the whole thing to sound its best
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • kennedydream1980kennedydream1980 Frets: 1156
    edited January 2020
    Dominic said:
    You might just as well buy a Redsound active Cab .......and be done ;that's how to get the whole thing to sound its best
    Sounds like that’s exactly what he doesn’t want as that’s an frfr like the Yamaha DXR10.  Sounds like he wants to use a power amp and regular guitar cab with the cab sims switched off.
  • @kennedydream1980 you are quite right. I have a spare cab so thought I'd try it out with cab sim off...
  • @kennedydream1980 you are quite right. I have a spare cab so thought I'd try it out with cab sim off...
    I’m going down this road myself. I’ve tried FRFR,  it does sound good but I’m after something that sounds and looks like a conventional cab on stage. Plus that fact I’m now gigging a Kemper I think this is overwhelmingly thought of as the best sounding monitoring solution. 

Just snagged a Seymour Duncan Powerstage off eBay, on the lookout for a cab now.
  • LuxxmanLuxxman Frets: 36
    Pm’d