Chapman Youtube Drama Continues...

What's Hot

Comments

• tony99 said:
    Adam_MD said:
    mixolyd said:

I’d liken his position to the semi-guilt limbo Prince Andrew found himself in.  We have photos of him entering Jeffrey Epstein’s house that afternoon, we have photos of him leaving it a while later.  A pubescent girl was found crying on a mattress repeating unspeakable things between her sobs.

We don’t know he did it, we can’t prove he did it, but he’s done everything to help make our minds up about him, including make a cringey public appearance (Andrew’s BBC interview, Chappers’ outdoor iPhone video linked above) attempting to smooth over his questionable behaviour by either lying outright or avoiding the real questions and trying to distract our attention with guff.

Still can't believe Fonzy made that, a truly brave endeavour, and don't forget this was the 70s (or maybe early 80s by this point) so before stuntmen were a thing, so that really was Arthur Winkerelli or whatever he's called.
    I’m pretty sure there were stuntmen in the 70s and well before then. Still, a pretty impressive stunt nonetheless though if he had landed in the net I imagine the shark would have been more scared than him!
    All I can say is that once in my life have I been confronted by a soaking wet man wearing Speedo’s and a leather jacket, and yes it was indeed very traumatic. 
    " Why does it smell of bum?" Mrs Professorben.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • tony99 said:
    tony99 said:
    Adam_MD said:
    mixolyd said:

I’d liken his position to the semi-guilt limbo Prince Andrew found himself in.  We have photos of him entering Jeffrey Epstein’s house that afternoon, we have photos of him leaving it a while later.  A pubescent girl was found crying on a mattress repeating unspeakable things between her sobs.

We don’t know he did it, we can’t prove he did it, but he’s done everything to help make our minds up about him, including make a cringey public appearance (Andrew’s BBC interview, Chappers’ outdoor iPhone video linked above) attempting to smooth over his questionable behaviour by either lying outright or avoiding the real questions and trying to distract our attention with guff.

Still can't believe Fonzy made that, a truly brave endeavour, and don't forget this was the 70s (or maybe early 80s by this point) so before stuntmen were a thing, so that really was Arthur Winkerelli or whatever he's called.
    I’m pretty sure there were stuntmen in the 70s and well before then. Still, a pretty impressive stunt nonetheless though if he had landed in the net I imagine the shark would have been more scared than him!
    First stuntman was 1986,  a generic baddie fell out of a first floor window in an episode of The A-team.
    Not according to google though I have to
    confess it’s not something I really care about.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KDH video appears to be back up....
  • tony99tony99 Frets: 7104
    tony99 said:
    tony99 said:
    Adam_MD said:
    mixolyd said:

First stuntman was 1986,  a generic baddie fell out of a first floor window in an episode of The A-team.
    Not according to google though I have to
    confess it’s not something I really care about.
    Oh dunno then, I'm using firefox.
    Bollocks you don't know Bono !!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6683
    Because they all fucking love it!

Do a YouTube search for Rob Chapman and filter only results from the last 7 days. 

The amount of nobodies driven make a video on the topic purely out of a desire to seek truth and justice is amazing...
    My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • GoldenEraGuitarsGoldenEraGuitars Frets: 8823
    tFB Trader
    KDH video appears to be back up....
    It’s been back up for a few days. The newer comments on the video are in support of him as opposed to the ones prior to Robs reply which were mainly against him
    It’s been back up for a few days. The newer comments on the video are in support of him as opposed to the ones prior to Robs reply which were mainly against him
    Is Chappers back on top then?
  • tony99 said:
    As long as they all know the safe word I think it’s going to be multiple positions. 
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2407
    Jesus wept. That was possibly the least rock n' roll thing they could've done.
  • mixolydmixolyd Frets: 826
    tony99 said:
    The comments are in support of KDH, not Chappers.  Same story on Andertons videos.

He hasn’t apologised, he hasn’t even told his supporters to stop their behaviour or distanced himself from it.  Now the Captain has to decide how long to keep Chappers around the Andertons brand.
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 5143
    I’ve not watched any videos or read any of the last 7 pages.... but anyone got the brief edited highlights? Not that I’m bothered... more like rubber necking at a car crash....
  • PhiltrePhiltre Frets: 4171
    edited January 2020
    tone1 said:
    I’ve not watched any videos or read any of the last 7 pages.... but anyone got the brief edited highlights? Not that I’m bothered... more like rubber necking at a car crash....

Chappers got revealed as a total knob. He retorted, and some YouTubers commented. We found Chappers mentioned in Shakespeare (and as a Viz character) and then the Fonz jumped over a shark on water-skis.
    11reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • The Fonz was probably the highlight.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 5143
    edited January 2020
    Good, I can get back to murdering ‘Wind Cries Mary’.
  • mixolyd said:
    tony99 said:
    The comments are in support of KDH, not Chappers.  Same story on Andertons videos.

He hasn’t apologised, he hasn’t even told his supporters to stop their behaviour or distanced himself from it.  Now the Captain has to decide how long to keep Chappers around the Andertons brand.
    Andertons are still selling Vertex... I think Rob is safe
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6683
    edited January 2020
    What's he actually done wrong? Like done wrong to the point where he and his products should be dropped from a shop owned by his mate?

I find this really confusing. So what if he's a knob. Mike Fuller is famously a knob. Henry J at Gibson was a huge bellend and the new CEO seems just as much of one. 

My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • MolochMoloch Frets: 693
    tony99 said:
    I feel like I'm missing the punchline of some deep-meta joke.

• tony99 said:

Ha, ha. If it was it certainly went above my head.
    tony99 said:

I'm sadly not that clever Daz.
  • MolochMoloch Frets: 693
    tony99 said:
    tony99 said:

I'm sadly not that clever Daz.
    Well, for a marker, this TV show about a stuntman started in 1981 and actually ended in '86:

This discussion has been closed.