SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Line 6 Helix Rack and Mission Engineering SP1-L6H expression pedal

lewisjenkinslewisjenkins Frets: 43
edited February 2020 in FX £
** BOTH ITEMS NOW SOLD **

Selling the following, both purchased new only six weeks ago.

*Line 6 Helix Rack - BRAND NEW and UNUSED.*
Comes with a 3 year warranty (will include receipt) - expires Nov 2022.

Bought this in November from Yamaha Music in London. It was an impulse purchase and I haven't used it. It's literally still sat in the courier's packaging for the last six weeks. I did ask Yamaha Music if they'd accept a return but I'm now outside of the standard 30 days so I now have to find a buyer.

Also selling:

*Mission Engineering SP1-L6H expression pedal* - BRAND NEW and UNUSED.
Comes with a 3 year warranty (will include receipt) - expires Dec 2022.

This came from Thomann at the beginning of December. Again, an impulse purchase that I bought to use with the above Helix Rack. This is the one with the toe switch designed for use with the Helix.

The Helix cost £975 and the pedal was £140. Obviously I'd like to get close to these prices but open to realistic offers. Can do a deal if both items sold together.

I'm in the New Forest, Hampshire SO41 0GB.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I've just put these on ebay for £950 for both items. Can do a bit cheaper for members here, assuming PPG.
  • NamaquaNamaqua Frets: 62
    Still have the pedal?
    I've had that one ages darling
  • Yes, I have both items.
  • These are still available. Pictures on ebay (item 333486982669). Have just dropped price for both items to £899. Can do a bit cheaper for members here, assuming PPG.
  • Both items now sold.