SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Candy apple Red Tele style partscaster - quality hardware - drop to £275

Rich31kRich31k Frets: 788
edited February 2020 in Guitars £
I bought this from the helpful and friendly Onpar in November. I've not been playing that long, so I'm going through quite a few guitars trying out different types and styles. Having just bought a J Mascis Jazzmaster (see the NGD on the Guitar board), I could do with the space, so have to move this one on. 

Its a good guitar, built with high quality parts, which I've enjoyed playing. 

I'll recycle Onpar's description and link to his advert (here)

"Weighs just over 9lbs and has a thick strong tone - the Bare Knuckles really bring out the tone of the guitar. Perfectly setup. 

Candy apple red finish
Satin C shape neck
Bone nut
Bare Knuckle Flat 50's pickups
Vintage Kluson Gotoh Machine Heads
CTS 280k Custom Pots
Sprague Orange Drop Capacitor
CRL 3 way Selector Switch
Vintage cloth wiring
Gotoh Bridge
Gig bag"

I paid £340+postage, but it has one or two small scuffs (that I can't photograph - and you have to look carefully to see them), and one small mark to the finish (see last photograph below), so how about £300+postage? Any questions, I'll do my best to answer them.

Now £275+postage Sold

I'm happy to ship in the UK. I still have the packaging materials that Onpar used. Or I can meet up near Derby.

Here are some photographs - https://imgur.com/a/UDckErE 

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments