Jerry Cantrell signs with Gibson

What's Hot
Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MoltisantiMoltisanti Frets: 1131
    looks like Mark Agnesi is going after the big hitters in 2020, first Phil X and now Cantrell. I think this is ace news, JC's been using Les Paul customs his whole career for non drop D so it should be a good fit. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SchnozzSchnozz Frets: 1948
    That's a big shame - I wish he'd stuck with G&L and helped bring back more of the 80s models.
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22780
    Schnozz said:
    That's a big shame - I wish he'd stuck with G&L and helped bring back more of the 80s models.
    I was wondering, is it necessarily an exclusive deal?  I don't know how these things work.  Players with signature models usually seem to carry on playing other brands anyway.

I've always associated him more with G&L, although I know the LP Customs have featured heavily as well.
  • Good for him, although his G&L sig is well known, again, I've never seen one in person. Looks like Gibson are tempting lots of big names this year.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MoltisantiMoltisanti Frets: 1131

• andy_kandy_k Frets: 818
    interesting artist model, cigarette burns???, they need to get Zakk on board to do a 'rebel' with the bottle caps.