SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Marshall bluesbreaker with flight case

notonlybutalsonotonlybutalso Frets: 110
edited May 2020 in Amps £
Amending to add trades. If anyone has a small 1x12 combo amp around 15watts I might be interested, drop me a pm

First up is my Marshall Bluesbreaker combo. This is a serious gigging amp for people who want a huge 3D clean tone as a pedal platform. Warning, this is a NMV amp which means it comes with a trade-off. On the plus side you get the most present, visceral feel and fastest attack from your notes, there is not an inch of sponginess here. It is the most responsive amp i have ever played, think of the Laney LA30BL. On the negative side, if you want natural amp distortion you better move to a remote island because this thing is LOUD and there is no middle ground. All the specs are on the marshall website but here are some of the most commonly asked for ones:
30W output
2 x 12 25W Celestion Greenback speakers
740 x 600 x 265mm
30.2kg
Few minor nicks to the tolex that i have pictured. Comes with the floor pedal which has never been used. The tremolo channel works but may need revalved hence the price. Comes with a brand new perfect condition flight case with two locking castors that cost £250. Collection from Washington or meet within reason. £800 price drop to £750. SOLD

Next up is my Montage guitar cabinet with brand new Eminence 16ohm MAN O WAR 120W speaker installed, and I upgraded the handle to something less completely terrible.
Specs from their website:
H44cm x W58cm x D29cm
18mm 13 ply LIGHT WEIGHT birch plywood throughout.
Removable back panel for open or closed back use. 
SOLD

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments