NAMM 2020 Fender Custom Shop

What's Hot
guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14186
in Guitar tFB Trader
Fender Custom Shop 2020 Range on the Fender site - Various pages to explore - http://www.fendercustomshop.com/series/

Best video I've sen so far courtesy of Wildwood Guitars 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpS-WV677dc
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• brooombrooom Frets: 1173
    They finally do a teambuilt mahogany 68 thinline.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • WhitecatWhitecat Frets: 5405
    One thing that genuinely surprised me is that these new CuNiFe Wide Range pickups were not released first as a Custom Shop exclusive. Imagine a couple limited edition Customs and Deluxes and 72 thinlines... people would’ve gone mental. I wonder how to read that. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • skayskay Frets: 394
    @Whitecat I would love to see a 72 thinline deluxe in a natural ash finish with these cunife wrhb pickups, and by the look of chatter on other guitar forums, many others would snap these up too!

I'm sure fender would make a killing selling these pickups as aftermarket replacements for all the custom and deluxe models sold over the past 20 odd years...

Exciting times!

With so many comparison web sites out there, how do I choose the best one?

• guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14186
    tFB Trader
    skay said:
    @Whitecat I would love to see a 72 thinline deluxe in a natural ash finish with these cunife wrhb pickups, and by the look of chatter on other guitar forums, many others would snap these up too!

I'm sure fender would make a killing selling these pickups as aftermarket replacements for all the custom and deluxe models sold over the past 20 odd years...

Exciting times!
    I'd be surprised if Fender do offer such CS p/ups for sale - They generally offer little of such options for sale
  • WhitecatWhitecat Frets: 5405
    skay said:

Exciting times!
    I'd be surprised if Fender do offer such CS p/ups for sale - They generally offer little of such options for sale
    If they do it a) won't be for a long time yet and b) they will be a silly price...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom