My first YouTube video

What's Hot
RussageRussage Frets: 30
edited January 2020 in Plug My Stuff
Finally got around to something I told myself I was going to do years ago! Published a guitar video on YouTube! It's only a cover of the game of thrones theme and it's not perfect, but it's something!

Would love it if any of you had a bit of time to give it a bit of creative criticism?? It's only 2 minutes! 

Cheers
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I hope to do one one day . Would love to check yours out but cannot see a link ?
  • RussageRussage Frets: 30
    Haha, was so excited I forgot to put a link in! Updated!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • hollywoodroxhollywoodrox Frets: 4149
    edited January 2020
    Wicked cover man enjoyed it. Must go on actual YouTube and put a like on it.

liked it and subscribed . All you gotta do now is wait for the ad money and endorsements to roll in :)
    how does it feel to be a content creator ? :) 

• The arrangement is cool, but the sound/production need some work. It sounds like there's a high pass filtering away everything below 400hz.

You have a Kemper, so you have an amazing professional device to record guitar tones. So that's a good start. Now it's all a matter of putting effort into the mixing :)
  • The arrangement is cool, but the sound/production need some work. It sounds like there's a high pass filtering away everything below 400hz.

You have a Kemper, so you have an amazing professional device to record guitar tones. So that's a good start. Now it's all a matter of putting effort into the mixing :)
    Hey, thanks for the comment! Was about to upload another video but read what you said, just been over the new one to add some more low end and experiment with the video. Hopefully it sounds and looks better!   if you're interested!

Wicked cover man enjoyed it. Must go on actual YouTube and put a like on it.

liked it and subscribed . All you gotta do now is wait for the ad money and endorsements to roll in :)
    how does it feel to be a content creator ? :) 

Gonna be a while for any money to roll in! Feels great to actually put something out there even if it isn't the best!