I should have a S/h micro cube arrive next week.

What's Hot
hollywoodroxhollywoodrox Frets: 4131
saw it on CEX for £35 squid ,am guessing it won’t have the psu with it at that price seems a good deal though. It was classed as B grade . Most stuff I have bought off them has been in great shape except some alesis powered desk speakers . 

anyway hoping it works ok and doesn’t reek of fags,damp or piss   Apparently if there are any issues  I can take it back to my local shop within 14 days so it’s a win really.

It goes against my rule of having a footswitch but for the price it will be a useful portable beach /park amp ,plus I’m sure one of my local jam nights use one through a PA with a couple of pedals .

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Congrats! Hope it's working out for you.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6386
    Good luck, they are popular.
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • It’s really nice. I got a joyo ultimate drive too so I can have the opportunity to go from a rhythm sound to solo. About £36 for the amp and £24 for the pedal postage inc. the micro cube had the PSU too and is in excellent condition.

• 0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 545454545454 Frets: 184
    I'm a huge fan of Roland Cubes - I know the sounds aren't to everyone's taste, but I always feel I can get something usable out of them with minimum fuss. The Micro Cube gets played as much as any amp in my house  and despite it's limitations, I always seem to have fun playing it. Batteries seem to last forever in it, and the uncool chunky box feels like it can take a bit of stick. For £35 I reckon you can't go wrong. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom