SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

ALL SOLD

paganskinspaganskins Frets: 276
edited February 2020 in FX £
All prices are posted in the UK and assuming PPG or bank transfer, knock a fiver off and collect from Swansea or near Carmarthen.

Extra pics mostly here

All sold

SOLD Boss SY300 Guitar Synth £350 SOLD

Boxed with official PSU and manual. Pretty clean, a couple of scuffs on the front edge and some very minor marks on the chrome plate around the footswitches. Velcro on base.

Sold Voodoo Labs 4x4 Power Supply £90 sold

Very good condition, a few very small marks and has velcro attached. However not boxed, will come with a full compliment of leads though some aren't original (rockboard I think), kettle lead almost certainly not original. No mounting brackets.

SOLD Fishman Tripleplay Hex to Midi setup £150 SOLD

Boxed in excellent condition, includes all accessories except the little flathead screwdriver and feeler guage. Also the one mount I was using will need new double sided tape if being used.

Will plug and play as is however the Fishman software bundle is non-transferable so you would need to buy a software reactivation code for $29.95

SOLD I also have a spare mounting kit, completely unused £25 SOLD

SOLD ON EBAY Electro Harmonix EHX 95000 Performance Loop Pedal Looper Multitrack Stereo £375 SOLD ON EBAY 

Boxed as new, cosmetically perfect and in full working order. Item hasn’t yet been registered for warranty.

More pics here

Bought this recently but it seems they've ironed out the bugs with the Aeros looper in the meantime so I'm going with that instead, I'm just out of the returns period unfortunately so essentially this is a brand new, unused item available at £100 off new price. 

Includes power supply and manual. Please note power supply is a euro 2 pin plug but also included UK adapter.

SOLD Roger Linn Adrenalinn III £150 SOLD

This was a version 2 that has had the official upgrade done. Fully boxed with power supply and manuals and in excellent condition.

More pics here
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments