SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Bitsa PJ Geezer Butler Pickups £225 PPG posted

iain_psbiain_psb Frets: 79
edited March 2020 in Basses £

Hi all,

I've decided to sell this due to getting married next year and needing to raise some cash. 

This is a Vintage brand body (JHS/Trev Wilkinson) with an unbranded 1 piece maple neck which is pretty chunky and really nice quality. 

The pickups are EMG Geezer Butlers which sound incredible. Strings are Ernie Ball roundwounds.

Looking for £225 PPG posted. 

Bass isclocated in Blyth, Northumberland. Can ship at buyers expense fully insured. Any questions please let me know.

Thanks for looking. Pics below

Iain

https://imgur.com/a/kujkaIJ
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• iain_psbiain_psb Frets: 79
    Bump
  • GrangousierGrangousier Frets: 2629
    Apologies if this comes off as finger-waggy, but there are three basses pictured there and the pictures are all jumbled up, so it's not immediately obvious what you're referring to - is it this one? 

(Guessing on account of the fact that the pickups have EMG written on them.)

GLWS!
    Yes, that's the one @Grangousier. Apologies, my imgur knowledge is shite and I had others up for sale which have since sold. Thanks for embedding that pic!
  • GrangousierGrangousier Frets: 2629
    No problem - it happens to be simple enough for me that if I visit Imgur to look at the pictures I might as well embed them on the way back. I'd almost be tempted myself were it not for the fact that I literally don't have enough space in the place I keep my basses and they're overflowing onto the floor. 
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14422
    I literally don't have enough space in the place I keep my basses and they're overflowing onto the floor. 
    No. I am Spartacus! ;)

iain_psb said:
    I've decided to sell this due to ... needing to raise some cash. 
    You might raise more money if you separate the Bitsa bass back into its major constituent parts. 
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    Cheers @Funkfingers but I'm not in a huge rush to sell so just going to leave it as is for the time being
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14422
    No worries and no pressure. Just sayin'.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.