SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Faith Guitar Case for Mercury and other compact / parlour guitars, fits Taylor GS Mini

droflufdrofluf Frets: 3616
edited March 2020 in Acoustics £
I bought this from RevMatt but messed up on the measurement and my guitar doesn’t fit! Hence the rapid resisting. Pictures are his,  reused with permission so hopefully won’t set any alarm bells ringing regarding a duplicate advert. Most of the text is his as I couldn’t improve on it

This is a nice quality hard guitar case, made by Faith and designed specifically to fit the Mercury Parlour style guitar - as pictured. It should fit other guitars such as GS Mini but, bearing in mind my experience I’m happy to take some measurements or please feel free to bring your guitar to try it out, and I'm happy to post at cost or collection from Oxford. I’m in London most weeks and occasionally Birmingham and Leeds. 

It's in good solid condition with some signs of wear to the handle and a few scuffs - most notably to the bottom edge of the lid as pictured.

Price: £40

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments