SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Fender 62 Custom Telecaster- custom shop. Roasted ash body & roasted maple neck 2016

What's Hot
chris78chris78 Frets: 9304
edited February 2020 in Guitars £
Reluctantly up for sale is my Custom Telecaster which is being sold to fund a recent purchase and irate missus who for some weird reason doesn’t think that 2 incoming guitars in a week is acceptable?

This was a custom build that I got second hand from Bigfoot guitars in Germany for over £3000 used. It’s got a stunning ash grain, lovely dark rosewood board, large c profile neck, 9.5 radius, 6105 frets. In short, it’s the perfect spec mid 60s tele and the roasted body and neck make it loud acoustically, light and generally bloody awesome. The pickups are handwound 63s and it’s got compensated gatton brass saddles. 

Pics are here. Apologies for delay. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/87um7dc6nyzw0w1/AABxgPxerl8K7wBhinDgOPAGa?dl=0

I’m asking £2650 on eBay on a £1 deal, but to forum members it’s a £2,500 firm. I’m not interested in trades at this stage. 

You might find a slightly cheaper cs, but you won’t get one with these specs, which would stretch this to about £4300 if ordered today. Bigfoot also plek all their guitars so this is set up to perfection 
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments