SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Fender CS Tweed Deluxe hand wired (the Edge) (sold), Fender Blues Deluxe USA(sold)

thebreezethebreeze Frets: 2801
edited March 2020 in Amps £
Couple of great Fender tweeds.  Collect, we meet or I deliver (to be discussed) but I don’t want to send these if I can possibly avoid it.  Can discuss though.  Sales only, need the money for other stuff but would consider a trade for CS Strat/Tele with cash adjustment.

Fender Blues Deluxe, original US version.  I bought this new with one of my first pay cheques back in the 90’s.  Great work horse, works perfectly.  Grill’s a bit worn here and there but nice mojo.  £450 (SOLD)

Fender Custom Shop Tweed Deluxe (the Edge edition)

Hand-wired and tweaked for tighter low-end and dynamics with a Celestion Blue speaker (so Lazy J essentially).  Sounds sublime clean or pushed. Nice and light and convenient size with canvas cover.  (I’ve got the annoying Edge badge which I took off   should the buyer want that).  £1,200  £1,150  £1,100 (SOLD)

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• thebreezethebreeze Frets: 2801
    Tweedle dee and Tweedle bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    FTD (edge) new - £2089, FBD new - £800

Offers welcome if you think I’ve priced these wrong?  Also slight trade tweak bump
    Up
    I used the Tweed Deluxe at band rehearsal last night.  Just that and a Tele.  It's all you need, sounds absolutely fantastic.  Really.  

I'm kind of thinking you all know all about these amps, but for those that don't here are a couple of clips to give you the flavour.   Enjoy the 2020 CS guitar range with the FTD (nice Esquire and floral Tele with a trem!).  The clip for the FBD is really good I think in demo'ing how to get the best out of the amp - EQ'ing, pedal loop, how good it is with pedals etc as well as finding the best tones on it's own.

https://youtu.be/MIrcGRg74Ds

The Blues Deluxe has now sold.

Tweed Deluxe still available - grab it while you can, you won't be sorry.
    Bump
    Tweed deluxe price drop.  Perfect amp.
    Someone needs a Deluxe surely?  £1,100  (one on eBay for £1,600).  If you can allow yourselves to rise above the Edge thing these are remarkable sounding - better than the standard imo. 
    Up
    Bump
    Last chance if anyone is thinking of buying this great tweed deluxe.  Going tomorrow otherwise.
    Both now sold.