SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Parts & Accessories FS - Copperpeace strap, JM scratchplate, locking Strat/Tele tuners

stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 26977
edited February 2020 in Guitars £
More spare bits from the "guitar cupboard". All prices in GBP and include postage in the UK. Pics below. Feel free to ask if any more info needed.

PLEASE NOTE... I'll be in the UK from the 15th Feb, so nothing will dispatch until then, but I thought I'd get the ad up in advance just in case. 

Copperpeace "Havana Nights" Strap. Perfect condition, really high quality strap - £40 SOLD

Jazzmaster scratchplate, mint green. Has an optimistically small bit of shielding foil on just the main circuit wiring. £20

Locking tuners for Strat/Tele, vintage dimensions with bushings & screws; I believe these originally came from a CP50's Strat and they say "Japan" on them, so I assume Gotoh. They look immaculate and I've never used them. £30 SOLD

Schaller M6 locking tuners. Full size with mini buttons, in nickel. These have standard post heights, but staggered string holes, which is quite neat.  They’ve been on my La Cab for about 7 years but I’ve recently swapped for non-locking ones to save a little weight and stop it neck-diving so much. Offered with original nickel buttons, not pearl ones- those are staying with me. But you *do* get a fancy German box and some Schaller plectrums if you’d like them! £60?

Pics! 

Schaller tuners

The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments