SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SoldGuitarbuild Walnut Strat body with Lone Star Strat Electrics and Wilkinson bridge open to offers

What's Hot
paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3054
edited February 2020 in Parts £
I really need to thin the herd, 9 Strats is ridiculous, I will regret selling this but I really must!....
Some time back I bought a Lone Star Strat from this very forum that has a scruffy body, so I replaced it with a Walnut replacement body from Guitarbuild (2.2kg) which is finished in Tru Oil. While in there I replaced the MIM bridge with a Steel Block Wilkinson, then swapped over the scratchplate.....
Included is the trem arm, neck plate and screws, add Fender compatible neck of choice and rock on!

£250 PPG UK mailed

Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3054
    I may have overpriced this joker, so Im open to sensible offers or break it for parts...........
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

• PM sent 

• Very glad this has gone.. very close to going overdrawn again..
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom