SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

On hold -llittle sister crossroads

What's Hot
DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7106
edited February 2020 in Guitars £
Bought this from Justin just over a week ago as my wife was moaning about the size of her Martin acoustic and I thought it was a great excuse for another guitar in the house.

This is a lot better fit for her but the neck is too much of a handful for the poor little thing.

I planned to play it if my wife bonded with it and have enjoyed it this week but I don’t need it and although it’s beautifully made and the pickups are tremendous , I’m not a fan of the small parlour sized body.

My son loves it but he can’t even afford to put petrol in the car so he isn’t having it.

I paid a bargain £750 for it so I’m passing that onto hopefully a regular on here.

I know this is lazy but the photos are in the original FS thread below. My photos are always crap for some reason. 

https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/172415/b-g-little-sister-crossroads-big-price-drop-sold#latest

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• On hold 
  • Back Fe, the complicated chain of sales that would have led to this being bought has fallen apart. Still here, still a bargain
  • Interesting message tonight via Facebook.

i guy literally just messaged to say  ,’ my wife is 8 months pregnant , I only Have £600 but I really like your B&G guitar’

I’ve checked his profile picture and I’m pretty sure I didn’t get his wife pregnant 
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8786

I’ve checked his profile picture and I’m pretty sure I didn’t get his wife pregnant 
    TELL me you answered in those terms :D 
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • TenebrousTenebrous Frets: 1332
    Reply with "Yeah, but you can play the guitar now while the wife is out of action - surely worth £700."
  • JerkMoans said:

TELL me you answered in those terms :D 
    I typed it but my laughter at my own wit meant my daughter came over and told me I was being a keyboard warrior .

I just said he wasn’t close and I didn’t appreciate that sort of approach  so wouldn’t be selling it to him.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Interesting message tonight via Facebook.

i guy literally just messaged to say  ,’ my wife is 8 months pregnant , I only Have £600 but I really like your B&G guitar’

That has got to be post of the day! Fantastic! 
    Well I am afflicted with a bald patch and am unfit and overweight after a lifetime dedicated to idle pleasure, and have £400 but think you're a big lovely cuddle.

Might that work better? :D 
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JerkMoans said:
    Well I am afflicted with a bald patch and am unfit and overweight after a lifetime dedicated to idle pleasure, and have £400 but think you're a big lovely cuddle.

Split the postage ?
    JerkMoans said:

Split the postage ?
    :love: 
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7106
    edited February 2020
    Can my little sister have a bump ?

• How’s about £725 inc postage to mcr ?
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7106
    edited February 2020
    Sorry @fendergibson on hold pending a sale this weekend, tbh though its going for more than it's up on here for - £750 I think was cheap
  • Sorry @fendergibson on hold pending a sale this weekend, tbh though its going for more than it's up on here for - £750 I think was cheap
    Ok no problem, let me know if anything changes