SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Vox AC10C1 and Fender Supersonic 22

BoopDeWoopBoopDeWoop Frets: 101
edited February 2020 in Amps £
For sale are both of my amps. Selling due to wanting to downsize to a single more little amp (Princeton probably)

Vox AC10C1- nice little amp and loud as balls- its been used for rehearsals and gigs and has a few scuffs but is in decent condition. All stock and did I mention it's loud?

£200

Fender Supersonic 22 1x12- Very good condition, is quiet and in very good condition. Comes with cover and big old footswitch. One gig under it's belt and not left my house since.

£600

More pictures available when I get a minute at home. Collection only from Suffolk-ish, I don't mind meeting somewhere a bit in the middle if you want.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Prices dropped, need gone before I move house. Collection or maybe meet up available. Maybe a trade for a Princeton/DRRI +cash
  • ChéChé Frets: 304
    First time hearing about the AC10. Looks (and sounds) cool. Would you be interested in posting? (I'm in Leeds)
  • Can’t post I’m afraid. No time or trust in couriers.