SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Apple iMac 21.5in Retina

BRISTOL86BRISTOL86 Frets: 1920
edited May 2020 in Misc £
Purchased brand new from Apple back in August 2019 after moving from a MBP, however I need the portability of the laptop back. 

Immaculate condition, complete with original packaging, and I can provide proof of purchase and ownership etc. Will have the remainder of the original warranty as it’s tied to the device not the owner. 

Spec:

3.0GHz 6-core 8th-generation Intel Core i5 processor, Turbo Boost up to 4.1GHz
8GB 2666MHz DDR4 memory
Radeon Pro 560X with 4GB of GDDR5 memory
512GB SSD storage
Magic Mouse 2
Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad - British

Upgraded from the basic spec to include the 512GB SSD at an extra cost of £270. 

Cost £1,749 new, asking £1,399. 

I found it hard to price this as couldn’t find a sold example of this exact spec. But one sold recently on eBay for £1,199 that was exactly the same aside from the SSD upgrade so I’ve priced it at that plus £200. 

I probably won’t post this so we’d be looking at collection in Bristol or reasonable meet up distance for petrol money....

Photos to follow 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BRISTOL86BRISTOL86 Frets: 1920
    Valentine’s ‘buy the missus a lovely new computer’ bump :) 
    Sensible offers considered bump :) 
    edited February 2020
    Price drop to £1,275 and will open it up to shipping should it sway anyone....I still have the original sturdy packaging from Apple that it shipped in originally.