SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Cheap parts clearout: Tele loom, tuners, gold hardware

freakboy1610freakboy1610 Frets: 1207
edited May 2020 in Parts £
Epiphone Kluson style tuners with screws and bushings - taken out of my 2000 MIK SG £10.00.

Epiphone chrome covered humbuckers - taken from same SG - with springs and screws £15.00. SOLD 

Telecaster wiring loom with 3 way switch - taken from my MIJ Tokai Breezysound £13.00.

Gold hardware all taken from MIC guitar dated approx. 2003. All showing natural signs of ageing;

Gold tune o matic bridge - Nashville size with large holes, including posts and mounts £5.00
Gold stop tail with posts and mounts £5.00
Gold Grover style tuners with bushings and screws - 6 in line right handed £8
Gold strap buttons with screws and felt washers £2.50 (for both) SOLD
Gold jack plate with screws etc £2.50 SOLD
Gold pickguard screws x12 £1.00 SOLD

Chrome Bigsby spring (it's the taller one. Can't remember measurement) £3.00 SOLD

Wall hangers - branded Lawrence - work just like Hercules £7.00 each or £19 for all 3 SOLD

Aged cream P90 cover x2 £3 for both SOLD
White witch hat knobs £3 each SOLD

Fender Professional Series Instrument cable 3m (unused. I wanted a right angle end but didn't return this one) £7.50 SOLD
D'Addario Oxygen Free Copper - Guaranteed for Life (not by me!) cable 3m £5 SOLD 
Prosound cable 3m £5 SOLD

All prices include P&P
Link to my trading feedback
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments