SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Gibson Les Paul Jr 2020 (Gibson USA Original Collection)

TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 10178
edited May 2020 in Guitars £
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 

Hey all.

I have for sale my 2020 Gibson Les Paul Jr. 

Good condition with some little marks here and there. Mostly swirl marks and stuff, it's a thin nitro finish so it's impossible to keep perfect if you're gigging etc. No dings, chips or anything other than a few fine marks really. I'd say 8.5/10 and I'm being conservative.

It comes with the case, all the case candy and bits that came with it. I've done a few things to it, but kept the original parts which are included except the nut, but the same material nut is dirt cheap to buy if you want one.

Here are the changes:

Earvana nut - Don't have the original nut.
Bareknuckle Supermassive P90 - Have original P90.
Gotoh locking tuners with period correct tuner pegs - Have the original tuners.
Mojoaxe compensated bridge - Have the original bridge.

These were done for tuning stability and intonation and it stays in tune for days and intonate perfectly. The pickup was done for a hotter sound.

It really does sound great and it's a fantastic quality instrument, I just don't play it that much as I've got a few too many guitars. The neck is chunky too and I prefer a medium size neck. I also just bought something else and need to pay for it!

Cash on collection from East London/Essex area. Happy to drive a bit for £20.

This cost me £1100 less than a year ago, and the extra bits added on another £250. So I'm happy with £750. If you want it stock you can put it to the original spec and sell the stuff you don't wan't.

Thanks!!!

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom