SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

(traded) Gibson custom shop Les Paul R8 vos (2014)

What's Hot
Ben1984Ben1984 Frets: 111
edited February 2020 in Guitars £
Here's a lovely Gibson custom shop historic les Paul R8 reissue it's been given the custom shop vos treatment and is a 2014 model The  Les Paul '58 Reissue relies on the ingredients that made the Les Paul a classic in the first place, but puts them together in the way that first began to show off what was going on underneath the finish. The Gibson Custom Shop uses a body of solid, non-weight relieved mahogany, which blends depth and richness with the snap and clarity of the maple top. The quarter-sawn mahogany neck isn't too thick which in combination with the traditional long-tenon neck joint, enhances sustain and resonance as well as feeling great in the hand , features include a one-piece rosewood fingerboard, Kluson Deluxe machine heads, hot-hide glue neck fit, a Historic Truss Rod assembly with no tubing, accurate body and fingerboard binding color, new Custom Buckers created in the image of the original PAFs, and period-correct Aniline dye beneath its nitrocellulose lacquer finish.
The guitars condition is great with only very minimal playwear it's quite light too for a 58 and the top has a great bit of flame to it ...Comes with all hangtags /medallion and coa and its ohsc ... £2500 firm or will trade/px for other gibson/fender custom shop guitars 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Lovely guitar Ben - have you had it long, any history with it? 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Ben1984Ben1984 Frets: 111
    Lovely guitar Ben - have you had it long, any history with it?

I've not had it long I took it in px for my Florentine yesterday with a view to moving it on,  he was the original owner and brought it from peach but that's all I know really 

• Ben1984Ben1984 Frets: 111
    Up