FS: Jackson HT6 USA (withdrawn) + 93 Jackson Soloist EDS (soloist sold)

What's Hot
StevepageStevepage Frets: 1184
edited February 29 in Guitars £
Looking to get funds together for a custom build so no trades I'm afraid.

2015 Misha Mansoor signature. 

No dings or chips anywhere. Just light surface swirls from playing at home.

Misha himself signed the back of the headstock with his Bulb 'autograph' in gold pen. I have nothing to confirm he did it (the shop sold it to me with it) but regardless it's a great guitar.

All stock, this guitar doesn't need modding as it's just so good as is.

Comes with the original hardcase and packet with things like Strings, Strap, Picks and tags.

https://imgur.com/a/qvrlhzB

(looking to sell the Soloist in the pictures too)

These seem to sell on Reverb/ebay around the £2000 mark but I'd be looking for around £1800. Open to offers on price though. 

Will ship in the UK with Parcelforce, payment by PayPal.

Or cash on collection

If you want any more pictures then message me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My other Jackson for sale is a 1993 Soloist Custom in Eerie Dess Swirl.

This one has been modded as the stock electronics were shot.

New Dimarzio pickup selector
CTS pots
Iron Gear Rolling Mill overwound bridge pickup
Duncan JB Jr in the neck

The middle pickup is the stock Jackson J100 pickup and I do have the original neck pickup cover included. I will include the original neck pickup if I can find it.

Comes in an SKB hardcase because the original case stank of cat pee and turned mouldy.

Does have a chip on the tip of the headstock and some slight dings in the finish but overall is in decent condition for a 27 year old guitar.

Looking for £1300 but am open to offers on price.

https://imgur.com/a/RWjwCpK

Edit: 29/Feb. Decided to withdraw the HT6. I went a different route so no long need to sell it.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Comments